The OpenStack community held an open discussion on the existing and future governance policy of the community. I taped the meeting with my FLIP camera so apologies for the so-so video; however the audio sounded fine when I ran through the tape.
About this Entry
- OVHcloud, Ant Group Win Superuser Awards for Large-Scale Deployment of OpenStack, Innovative Use of Kata Containers to Reduce Carbon Emissions, Respectively
- April 2022 vPTG Recap
- 2021 OpenInfra Annual Report: Large Scale SIG
- 2021 OpenInfra Annual Report: OpenStack
- Cloud Sovereignty: a Fashionable Trend or Vital Need?
- OpenStack’s 24th Release, Xena, Wields Powerful Hardware Support, Project Integration to Strengthen Open Infrastructure for Cloud-Native Applications
- Superuser Awards Winners: How Their OpenStack Deployments Continue to Grow, Evolve
- Containers in OpenStack Clouds: How to Keep the Applications Safe and Healthy
- Share your OpenStack Feedback in the Annual User Survey
- The OpenStack community IRC network moved to OFTC
- Open Mic
- OpenStack Update
- Press Release
- Technical Committee Updates
- Women of OpenStack
The OpenStack blog is licensed under a Creative Commons 3.0 License.