I’m an OpenStack Operator going to the PTG, where should I go?
PTGs aren’t just for OpenInfra developers! The discussions need perspectives from a broader group to make the event successful. This includes operators who are running OpenInfra projects in production (Public and Private Cloud, Research, etc), plan to run a project in the future, or simply projects that you have feedback for. Even if you are running an older release of OpenStack, your feedback and questions and opinions are still incredibly valuable!
The schedule is mostly setup in the PTGbot and you are encouraged to attend any that fit with your schedule! Agendas can be found in the project etherpads here. Aside from the OpenStack Operators session taking place on Thursday – you are a team as well afterall! – there are a few sessions that would be good to make sure are on your list of discussions to attend.
Registration is free.
- Environmental Sustainability SIG 13 – 15 UTC in the Diablo room
- First Contact SIG 0-1 UTC in the Austin room
- Nova/Operator Hours 13-15 UTC in the Bexar room
- Cinder/Operator Hour 15-16 UTC in the Diablo room
- Kolla/Operator Hour 16-17 UTC in the Liberty room
- Bare Metal SIG/Operator Hour 13-14 UTC in the Essex room
- OpenStack-Ansible/Operator Hour 14 -15 UTC in the Folsom room
- Horizon/Operator Hour 15 – 16 UTC in the Cactus room
- Nova/Operator Hour 16-17 UTC in the Bexar room
- Octavia/Operator Hour 13-14 UTC in the Grizzly room
- Glance/Operator Hour 16-17 UTC in the Folsom room
- OpenStack Operators 14-15 UTC in the Cactus room
- Neutron/ Operator Hours 13-14 UTC in the Icehouse room & 14-15 UTC in the Juno room
- Keystone/Operator Hours 13-14 UTC in the Mitaka room
There are a lot of opportunities to make an impact on the software and help the community next week; please get involved!