- July 14, 2017 23:59 OpenStack Summit Sydney Call for Presentations closes 1.
- Around R-3 and R-4 (July 31 – August 11, 2017) PTL elections 2
- All 3
- pabelanger on openstack-infra 7: opensuse-422-infracloud-chocolate-8977043 launched by nodepool
- clark on openstack-infra 8: infra added citycloud to the pool of test nodes.
- fungi on openstack-infra 9: OpenStack general mailing list archives from Launchpad (July 2010 to July 2013) have been imported into the current general archive on lists.openstack.org.
- adreaf on openstack-qa: 10 Tempest ssh validation running by default in the gate on master.
- All 11
Most Supported Goals And Improving Goal Completion
- Community wide goals discussions started at the OpenStack Forum, then the mailing list and IRC for those that couldn’t be at the Forum.
- These discussions help the TC make decisions on which goals will be to a release.
- Potential goals:
- Goals in Pike haven’t been really reached.
- An idea from the meeting to address this is creating a role called “Champions” who are drum beaters to get a goal done, by helping projects with tracking status, and sometime doing code patches.
- Interested volunteers who have a good understanding of their selected goal and its implementation to be a trusted person.
- From the the discussion in thread, it seems we’re mostly in agreement with the Champion idea.
- We have a volunteer for splitting out tempest plugins into repos/projects.
- Full thread 14
- https://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/msg106392.html