I completed the review of the recent OpenStack Conference & Design Summit and want to share the results with the community. The attached document – OpenStack Design Summit 2011 Review contains the information collected by myself and others as well as results of the online survey. If you have additional feedback on this event, please send me an email at [email protected] so I can add the details to this document. Thanks to everyone who completed the survey or provided feedback to myself privately; the team planning our community events uses this information to assist planning our future events.
About this Entry
OpenStack Conference and Design Summit Sponsored by Citrix – Feedback was posted on
- OpenStack global footprint exceeds 45 million compute cores as users tackle common obstacles
- New in OpenStack Bobcat: Ironic team supports servicing nodes
- New in OpenStack Bobcat: Manila team introduces resource lock framework
- New in OpenStack Bobcat: Horizon team introduces time-based one-time password (TOTP) authentication support
- Lifetime OpenStack Contributor Metrics Now Available in Bitergia Dashboard
- Calling all OpenStack Operators! The PTG starts Monday, and the community needs your input!
- Virtuozzo joins the OpenStack Marketplace, and Sharktech does too. Shouldn’t you?
- What Operators Can Expect to Discuss with the OpenStack Manila Team at the PTG
- What Operators Can Expect to Discuss with the OpenStack Nova Team at the PTG
- How to Have a Successful PTG as an OpenStack Operator
- Open Mic
- OpenStack Update
- Press Release
- Technical Committee Updates
- Women of OpenStack
The OpenStack blog is licensed under a Creative Commons 3.0 License.