With the release yesterday of an OpenStack message board system, the community has quickly realized that significant demand exists and we have decided to re-evaluate the various technologies to ensure that we provide the optimal solution to meet the growing demand. The Project Policy Board is is working on a process to make decisions on our official communication tools that will result in new tools being deployed in the near future to meet the needs of the community beyond the existing tools (IRC and Mailing List).. I anticipate the re-launch of a forum next week with the full support of the entire community. Please watch this blog and Twitter for more information on this important support mechanism.
About this Entry
- Virtuozzo joins the OpenStack Marketplace, and Sharktech does too. Shouldn’t you?
- What Operators Can Expect to Discuss with the OpenStack Manila Team at the PTG
- What Operators Can Expect to Discuss with the OpenStack Nova Team at the PTG
- How to Have a Successful PTG as an OpenStack Operator
- OVHcloud, Ant Group Win Superuser Awards for Large-Scale Deployment of OpenStack, Innovative Use of Kata Containers to Reduce Carbon Emissions, Respectively
- April 2022 vPTG Recap
- 2021 OpenInfra Annual Report: Large Scale SIG
- 2021 OpenInfra Annual Report: OpenStack
- Cloud Sovereignty: a Fashionable Trend or Vital Need?
- OpenStack’s 24th Release, Xena, Wields Powerful Hardware Support, Project Integration to Strengthen Open Infrastructure for Cloud-Native Applications
- Open Mic
- OpenStack Update
- Press Release
- Technical Committee Updates
- Women of OpenStack
The OpenStack blog is licensed under a Creative Commons 3.0 License.