- TC election results 
- Next PTG will be in Dublin, the week of February 26, 2018. More details will be posted on openstack.org/ptg as soon as we have them. 
- gothamr_ :changes to the manila driverfixes branches can finally be merged xD Thanks infra folks for ZuulV3!
- andreaf : Tempest test base class is now a stable API for plugins
- More 
 – http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/irclogs/%23openstack-manila/%23openstack-manila.2017-10-17.log.html
 – http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/irclogs/%23openstack-release/%23openstack-release.2017-10-24.log.html
- TC Report 43 by Chris Dent 
- Nova Notification Update Week 43 by Balazs Gibizer 
- POST /api-sig/news by Chris Dent 
- Technical Committee Status Update by Thierry Carrez 
- Nova Placements Resource Provider Update 
Time to Remove the Ceilometer API?
Summarized by Jeremy Stanley
The Ceilometer REST API was deprecated in Ocata, a year ago, and the User Survey indicates more than half its users have switched to the non-OpenStack Gnocchi service’s API instead (using Ceilometer as a backend). The Ceilometer install guide has also been recommending Gnocchi at least as long ago as Newton. The old API has become an attractive nuisance from the Telemetry team’s perspective, and they’d like to go ahead and drop it altogether in Queens.
Keystone v2.0 API Removal
Summarized by Thierry Carrez
Keystone Queen’s PTL Lance Bragstad gives notice that the Queen’s release will not be included v2.0, except the ec2-api. This is being done after a lengthy given deprecation period.