OpenStack Community Newsletter – November 11, 2011
- New weekly graphs of commit activities on OpenStack main repositories
- The OpenStack wiki now accepts Launchpad ID for login (thank you, Chmouel)
- OpenStack packaging coordination effort hangs out on irc.freenode.net #openstack-packaging
- The OpenStack devroom was accepted at FOSDEM 2012: shine your passport, meet developers in Bruxelles, Feb 4-5
- Webinar: Converging OpenStack with NexentaStor Storage Nov 16, 2011 – Register on https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/389257862
- LinuxCon Brazil Nov 17 – Oct 18, 2011 – Sao Paulo, Brazil https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linuxcon-brazil
- Provide feedback for Image API v 2.0 proposal http://is.gd/6rQzwq
- Installation instructions for Swift on CentOS http://wiki.openstack.org/InstallInstructions/Swift/CentOS (thank you, Peter)
- An OpenStack security primer, by Matt Joyce http://www.music-piracy.com/?p=494
- OpenStack Wiki Recent Changes – http://wiki.openstack.org/RecentChanges
- A new format for the community statistics: the gallery below shows the activity on some of the OpenStack repositories, lines of code added and removed by the developers during the past week. Let us know what else you would like to see on a weekly basis.
This weekly newsletter is a way for the community to learn about all the various activities occurring on a weekly basis. If you would like to add content to a weekly update or have an idea about this newsletter, please leave a comment.