A new OpenStack ecosystem participating company announced on Monday support for OpenStack Object Storage in their Open Cloud SaaS Platform and Cloud Appliance. Step by step directions with screen shots of this integration is available at http://smestorage.com/blog/?p=1558. A follow-up blog post details how to leverage a S3 API abstraction to access OpenStack Object Storage, http://smestorage.com/blog/?p=1575. Be sure to check out their solution and support our ecossytem solutions.
About this Entry
SMEStorage supports OpenStack Object Storage in Open Cloud Platform was posted on
- OpenStack global footprint exceeds 45 million compute cores as users tackle common obstacles
- New in OpenStack Bobcat: Ironic team supports servicing nodes
- New in OpenStack Bobcat: Manila team introduces resource lock framework
- New in OpenStack Bobcat: Horizon team introduces time-based one-time password (TOTP) authentication support
- Lifetime OpenStack Contributor Metrics Now Available in Bitergia Dashboard
- Calling all OpenStack Operators! The PTG starts Monday, and the community needs your input!
- Virtuozzo joins the OpenStack Marketplace, and Sharktech does too. Shouldn’t you?
- What Operators Can Expect to Discuss with the OpenStack Manila Team at the PTG
- What Operators Can Expect to Discuss with the OpenStack Nova Team at the PTG
- How to Have a Successful PTG as an OpenStack Operator
- Open Mic
- OpenStack Update
- Press Release
- Technical Committee Updates
- Women of OpenStack
The OpenStack blog is licensed under a Creative Commons 3.0 License.