That’s a wrap! Our most recent virtual Project Team Gathering (PTG) ran from April 4th to 8th. What is hopefully our last virtual PTG for a while ended on a high note with lots of productive conversations. The PTG hosted a variety of Open Infrastructure Foundation teams and projects from OpenStack and StarlingX to the Diversity and Inclusion Working Group and the Edge Computing Group.
Below are summaries written by community members about the meetings various teams had.
- Cinder Summary by Rajat Dhasmana
- CloudKitty Summary by Rafael Weingärtner
- Edge Computing Group by Ildiko Vancsa
- Glance Summary by Abhishek Kekane
- Manila Summary by Carlos Silva
- Neutron Summary by Lajos Katona
- OpenStack Technical Committee Summary by Ghanshyam Mann
- Placement/Nova Summary by Sylvain Bauza
- QA Summary by Martin Kopec
- RBAC Summary by Ghanshyam Mann
- StarlingX Summary by Ildiko Vancsa
- Tacker Summary by Yasufumi Ogawa
- TripleO Summary by Francesco Pantano
Don’t see your summary in the list? Let us know! We are happy to get it added!
Stay tuned for updates on our next Project Team Gathering! Hopefully we will SEE you and your team there!
Leave a Reply