With the release yesterday of an OpenStack message board system, the community has quickly realized that significant demand exists and we have decided to re-evaluate the various technologies to ensure that we provide the optimal solution to meet the growing demand. The Project Policy Board is is working on a process to make decisions on our official communication tools that will result in new tools being deployed in the near future to meet the needs of the community beyond the existing tools (IRC and Mailing List).. I anticipate the re-launch of a forum next week with the full support of the entire community. Please watch this blog and Twitter for more information on this important support mechanism.
About this Entry
- OpenStack turns 8: Welcoming new users, more collaboration and new projects
- OpenStack swag voting: Round 2
- Vote for your favorite OpenStack swag!
- Developer Mailing List Digest March 3-9th
- Developer Mailing List Digest February 17-23rd
- Developer Mailing List Digest February 10-16th
- Developer Mailing List Digest February 3-9th
- User Group Newsletter – January 2018
- Developer Mailing List Digest January 5-12th
- User Group Newsletter December 2017
- Open Mic
- OpenStack Update
- Press Release
- Technical Committee Updates
- Women of OpenStack
The OpenStack blog is licensed under a Creative Commons 3.0 License.