The meetup, held February 15 – 16, 2016 in Manchester, is a chance for operators to share best practices and give feedback.
Platform9 Systems opens its startup playbook, highlighting ecosystem challenges and tips for fellow startups including how they differentiate their product from competitors with simplicity, choice and interoperability.
To make meetups more productive and useful, Edgar Magana at Workday proposes smaller, operator-focused gatherings.
The Road to Austin
- The Call for Speakers is now OPEN for the April OpenStack Summit in Austin! Hurry – the deadline to submit a talk is February 1 at 11:59pm PST.
- NEW: Speakers are limited to a maximum of THREE submissions.
- Other Summit items now available:
- Attendee Registration – Price increase in early March
- Call for Sponsors – March 8 deadline
- Hotel Discount Room Blocks
*The Design Summit will be held at the Hilton Austin. Workshops and the Certified OpenStack Administrator exams will be held at the JW Marriott.
- Visa Invitation Request
- Travel Support Program Application – February 9 deadline
OpenStack is always interested in feedback and community contributions, if you would like to see a new section in the OpenStack Weekly Community Newsletter or have ideas on how to present content please get in touch: [email protected].
- Call for papers:
Tips ‘n Tricks
- By Alena Holanova: Swift deployment with OpenStack Keystone authentication
- By Nicole Martinelli: How to take your OpenStack contributions to the next level
- By Lana Brindley, Brian Moss, Darren Chan, Joseph Robinson: Getting started with OpenStack Documentation
- Dec 26, 2015 OSS OpenStack Upstream Training VN Ha Noi, VN
- Dec 27, 2015 Riding a Baby Unicorn | MIT Forum Event (No RSVP) Tel Aviv-Yafo, IL
- Dec 31, 2015 Project Kuryr – Bringing Container Networking to Neutron Tel Aviv, IL
- China’s First OpenStack-based Cloud Provider UnitedStack Announced the Completion of Series C Round of Financing
- Mirantis and Palo Alto Networks Integrate Production-Grade OpenStack with Next-Generation
- Bright Computing Provides Van Andel Institute with Integrated Management Solution for HPC and OpenStack