The second stop of OpenStack China Tour, Shenzhen, has been successfully hosted by the COSUG and CSDN on Septempber 22, 2012, which is impressive til now, it was held in 3Wcoffee, a famous Internet theme coffee shop in Shenzen. It is the first time that OpenStack comes to Southern China, attracted about 80 attendees came in the scene,… Read more »
Posts Tagged: shenzen
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (Nov 14 – 21)
- Wrapping up the Travel Support Program – Kilo
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (Post Paris)
- OpenStack Upstream Training in Japan
- 2014 Summer of Interns at OpenStack
- OpenStack at LinuxCon / CloudOpen Europe
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (Oct 17 – 24)
- OpenStack Trainings and Certifications Available in Paris
- OpenStack Startup/Venture Capital Ecosystem – it’s real and coming to Paris!
- OpenStack Foundation Staffing News!
- Open Mic
- OpenStack Update
- Press Release
- Women of OpenStack
The OpenStack blog is licensed under a Creative Commons 3.0 License.