At the end of 2010, I posted a community snapshot blog (http://www.openstack.org/blog/2011/01/q4-2010-openstack-community-snapshot/) that provided a variety of community health data-points. Seeing measurements on a quarterly basis provides insight to the health and growth of our community. If you have any ideas for other metrics to monitor, please contact me at [email protected] End of Q1 2011… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Q1 2011
- Wrapping up the Travel Support Program – Kilo
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (Post Paris)
- OpenStack Upstream Training in Japan
- 2014 Summer of Interns at OpenStack
- OpenStack at LinuxCon / CloudOpen Europe
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (Oct 17 – 24)
- OpenStack Trainings and Certifications Available in Paris
- OpenStack Startup/Venture Capital Ecosystem – it’s real and coming to Paris!
- OpenStack Foundation Staffing News!
- OpenStack Workshop At Grace Hopper Open Source Day 2014
- Open Mic
- OpenStack Update
- Press Release
- Women of OpenStack
The OpenStack blog is licensed under a Creative Commons 3.0 License.