As stated in Jonathan Bryce’s OpenStack Governance Update last week, the OpenStack governance process has been modified to better serve the community and include additional community-elected leaders. This blog post details the nomination and election process for the open positions detailed in Jonathan’s post. PROCESS Nominations – Starting Tuesday March 8th thru March 18th at… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Nomination
- OpenStack Trainings and Certifications Available in Paris
- OpenStack Startup/Venture Capital Ecosystem – it’s real and coming to Paris!
- OpenStack Foundation Staffing News!
- OpenStack Workshop At Grace Hopper Open Source Day 2014
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (Oct 10 – 17)
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (Oct 3 – 10)
- Futurecom 2014
- OpenStack Technical Committee Update
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (Sep 26 – Oct 3)
- Telcos Mobilizing to Drive NFV Adoption
- Open Mic
- OpenStack Update
- Press Release
- Women of OpenStack
The OpenStack blog is licensed under a Creative Commons 3.0 License.