As stated in Jonathan Bryce’s OpenStack Governance Update last week, the OpenStack governance process has been modified to better serve the community and include additional community-elected leaders. This blog post details the nomination and election process for the open positions detailed in Jonathan’s post. PROCESS Nominations – Starting Tuesday March 8th thru March 18th at… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Nomination
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (Nov 14 – 21)
- Wrapping up the Travel Support Program – Kilo
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (Post Paris)
- OpenStack Upstream Training in Japan
- 2014 Summer of Interns at OpenStack
- OpenStack at LinuxCon / CloudOpen Europe
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (Oct 17 – 24)
- OpenStack Trainings and Certifications Available in Paris
- OpenStack Startup/Venture Capital Ecosystem – it’s real and coming to Paris!
- OpenStack Foundation Staffing News!
- Open Mic
- OpenStack Update
- Press Release
- Women of OpenStack
The OpenStack blog is licensed under a Creative Commons 3.0 License.