OpenStack is a protagonist of CloudOpen, the only conference providing a collaboration and education space dedicated to advancing the open cloud. Next week, from Aug 29 to 31 in San Diego there will be plenty of chances to hear talks about OpenStack and how it’s shaping the cloud industry. On Tuesday Aug 28th join the… Read more »
Posts Tagged: linuxcon
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (Nov 14 – 21)
- Wrapping up the Travel Support Program – Kilo
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (Post Paris)
- OpenStack Upstream Training in Japan
- 2014 Summer of Interns at OpenStack
- OpenStack at LinuxCon / CloudOpen Europe
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (Oct 17 – 24)
- OpenStack Trainings and Certifications Available in Paris
- OpenStack Startup/Venture Capital Ecosystem – it’s real and coming to Paris!
- OpenStack Foundation Staffing News!
- Open Mic
- OpenStack Update
- Press Release
- Women of OpenStack
The OpenStack blog is licensed under a Creative Commons 3.0 License.