The team at Mirantis published a new blog post today on deploying OpenStack on Fedora (http://mirantis.blogspot.com/2011/05/openstack-deployment-on-fedora-using.html). From the blog: In this article, we discuss our approach to performing an Openstack installation on Fedora using our RPM repository and Kickstart. When we first started working with OpenStack, we found that the most popular platform for deploying… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Fedora
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (Nov 14 – 21)
- Wrapping up the Travel Support Program – Kilo
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (Post Paris)
- OpenStack Upstream Training in Japan
- 2014 Summer of Interns at OpenStack
- OpenStack at LinuxCon / CloudOpen Europe
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (Oct 17 – 24)
- OpenStack Trainings and Certifications Available in Paris
- OpenStack Startup/Venture Capital Ecosystem – it’s real and coming to Paris!
- OpenStack Foundation Staffing News!
- Open Mic
- OpenStack Update
- Press Release
- Women of OpenStack
The OpenStack blog is licensed under a Creative Commons 3.0 License.