The Venezuelan OpenStack community had its first full day meeting on August 24 in Caracas and it was a big success. Nelson Perez, gave a general introduction to virtualization talking about what it is, why it’s useful and finally an overview of hypervisors. Enrique Femin then talked about cloud computing giving general definitions, principles and… Read more »
Posts By: Ender Mujica
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (Nov 14 – 21)
- Wrapping up the Travel Support Program – Kilo
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (Post Paris)
- OpenStack Upstream Training in Japan
- 2014 Summer of Interns at OpenStack
- OpenStack at LinuxCon / CloudOpen Europe
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (Oct 17 – 24)
- OpenStack Trainings and Certifications Available in Paris
- OpenStack Startup/Venture Capital Ecosystem – it’s real and coming to Paris!
- OpenStack Foundation Staffing News!
- Open Mic
- OpenStack Update
- Press Release
- Women of OpenStack
The OpenStack blog is licensed under a Creative Commons 3.0 License.