How To License The OpenStack Powered Logo
This program requires your company to be a Platinum, Gold, or Silver Member of the OpenInfra Foundation. To become a Member of the OpenInfra Foundation, see openinfra.dev/join/members.
Technical Requirement Summary:
- A primary purpose of your product must be to run a functioning operational instance of the OpenStack software
- Your product must:
- upon its launch, include the OpenStack capabilities and expose the associated APIs, as specified on the OpenStack.org/interop website
- upon its launch, include the designated sections of code specified on OpenStack.org/interop website Your product must pass tests as indicated on OpenStack.org/interop to verify that you are implementing a sufficiently current and complete version of the software (and exposing associated APIs) to ensure compatibility and interoperability.
- You must clearly state which OpenStack projects and release versions are used in the product to set customer expectations, in a way that is conspicuous to customers
- Complete the form on the next page indicating your interest in the OpenStack Powered program.
- Go to OpenStack.org/interop to verify your product meets the technical requirements for designated code and required capabilities. Follow instructions to run the interoperability test and submit results.
- Once the OpenInfra Foundation verifies test results, the license agreement will be executed.