Please note: All times listed below are in Central Time Zone
Deployed Monasca on large scale setup with 700+ compute nodes hosted with 25K+ VM's on Productions, Performed Tenant level monitoring such as CPU, RAM, STORAGE, NETWORK and used the same measurements for billing purpose as well. We have done a few performance tweaks to achieve stable and robust monasca monitoring system
This session will discuss
- Monasca Architecture overview
- Deploy Monasca on large scale setup in HA mode
- Persistance Storage for storing logs and metadata
- Handling Challenges and steps to autohealing
- Performance Tuning
- Working with community to towards monasca road map for upcoming releases based on user experience.
- Q & A
Deployment Engineers, Architects, Product Managers who are interested in integrating with Monasca are strongly encouraged to attend, Developers who are actively contributing can attend to understand user requirement to add in roadmap for next release.