Open Infrastructure Event
The world runs on open infrastructure. At the OpenStack Summit, you’ll learn about the mix of open technologies building the modern infrastructure stack, including OpenStack, Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, Ceph, OVS, OpenContrail, OPNFV, and more. Whether you are pursuing a private, public or multi-cloud approach, the OpenStack Summit is the place to network, skill up and plan your cloud strategy.
Open Infrastructure Event
Join the must-attend open infrastructure event!
If you want to demo new products, recruit talented IT professionals or show your organization’s commitment to open source, OpenStack Summit sponsorship puts you top of mind for thousands of attendees.
In 2016, more than 13,000 open source users, IT decision makers, and passionate developers, administrators and operators attended an OpenStack Summit. Content and attendees included a mix of open technologies building the modern infrastructure stack, including OpenStack, Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, Ceph, OVS, OpenContrail, OPNFV, and more.
There are five sponsorship levels outlined in the Sponsorship Prospectus as well as many add-on opportunities for speaking sessions and unique branding opportunities at the Summit. Additionally the Community Party Prospectus details a one-of-a-kind opportunity to sponsor the official Summit evening event at Fenway Park . Whichever sponsorship options you choose, youll want to act now!
What to do before signing:
- Review the Prospectus above and decide which sponsorship levels and add-ons you are interested in.
- Review the below list of sponsorships to see which ones are still available.
- If you have not already done so, you will need to first sign the Master Event Sponsorship Agreement with the OpenStack Foundation. (Note: If you previously sponsored either the Barcelona, Austin, Tokyo, Vancouver, Paris, Atlanta, Hong Kong, or Portland Summits then you've already completed this step. You'll just need to know the date when you signed it previously, as this information will be required in the Boston contract. If you do not know the date when you previously signed the Master Sponsorship agreement please check this document or email [email protected].)
How to sign the agreement:
- Sign the OpenStack Summit May 2017 Boston agreement HERE.
- After signing the agreement, please check your email to make sure you confirm submission via Echosign. Contact [email protected] if you have any questions.
- In order to meet production deadlines, April 3 is the final day that signed sponsorship agreements will be accepted.
- Please note that in recognition of the ongoing support of companies that are Sponsors or Members of the OpenStack Foundation, their contracts will be considered first, for the initial 24 hours after the executable Boston Contract goes live. All other contracts will be processed starting 24 hours later on December 15 at 10:00am CST. From that point forward all sponsorships will be sold on a first-come, first-serve basis determined by the timestamp on completed agreements.
May 2017 Boston Summit Sponsorships Packages Available (prices in USD).
*NEW* Special ‘Bundle & Save’ 15% Discount on Sponsorships Packages Available for the November 2017 Summit in Sydney, Australia (prices in USD).
Sponsorship Add-Ons Available for Boston Summit ONLY. Sydney Summit add-ons will be available in June 2017 (prices in USD).
|Sponsored Coffee Breaks in Marketplace||$30,000/week||Available|
|Official Water Sponsorship||$15,000||1 of 1|
|Branded Grab & Go Lunch||$8,000/week||Available|
|Afternoon Snacks in the Marketplace||$8,000/day||Available|
|Sponsored Lunch & Learn||$6,000||Available|
|Women of OpenStack Marketplace Meetup Sponsor||$10,000||1 of 1|
|Women of OpenStack Lunch Co-Sponsorship||$8,500||4 of 4|
|Women of OpenStack Speed Mentoring Breakfast - Monday Morning||$6,500||1 of 1|
|Women of OpenStack Evening Event Named Sponsor||$2,500||1 of 1|
|Summit Welcome Gift Sponsorship||$5,000 (Gifts specific for Women of OpenStack); $30,000 (All attendees)||2 of 2|
|Full-Day Sponsored Training Space - Sunday Pre-Summit||$5,000||Available|
|Full-Day Sponsored Training Space - During Summit||$5,000/day||Available|
|Full-Day Sponsored Breakout Speaking Track||$70,000||Available|
|Half-Day Sponsored Breakout Speaking Track||$40,000||Available|
|Travel Support Program||$500 for Startup; $2,000 for Event, Spotlight, Premier, Headline||Available|
|46" HD Capable LCD Monitor & Stand||$1,500/week||Available|
|Branded Summit Badge Lanyard||$35,000||Sold Out|
|20-Min Demo Presentation Time Slot & Video Recording||$1,500 for Startup; $2,500 for Event, Spotlight, Premier, Headline||Available|
|Digital/Video Wall Advertising Opportunities||$2,000||Available|
|Hotel Room Drop||$20,000||Available|
|Private Meeting Room (Limit 1 per company)||$5,500/week or $6,500/week with coffee||Available|
|Increase Booth Width by 5 Feet (Premier & Spotlight Only)||$30,000||Available|
|StackCity Community Evening Event Presale||$25,000 for Startup, $50,000 for Event, Spotlight, Premier, Headline||Available|
|Branded Community Lounges - Lounge A||$45,000||1 of 1|
|Branded Community Lounges - Lounge B||$45,000||1 of 1|
|Branded Community Lounges - Lounge C||$45,000||1 of 1|
|Branded Community Lounges - Dev & Ops Lounge||$50,000||1 of 1|
|Branded Community Lounges - OpenStack Academy Lounge||$50,000||1 of 1|
|Uplevel your Lounge||$12,000 + Cost of Lounge||Available|
|Food Station Sponsorship - Smores Station||$12,000 for 2 days; $20,000 for 4 days||Available|
|Food Station Sponsorship - Ice Cream Sandwiches||$12,000 for 2 days; $20,000 for 4 days||Available|
|Food Station Sponsorship - Milkshake Bar||$12,000 for 2 days; $20,000 for 4 days||Available|
|Food Station Sponsorship - Chloe’s Fruit Pops||$12,000 for 2 days; $20,000 for 4 days||Available|
|Food Station Sponsorship - Fresh Pressed Juice Bar||$12,000 for 2 days; $20,000 for 4 days||Available|
|Food Station Sponsorship - Gelato Bar||$12,000 for 2 days; $20,000 for 4 days||Available|
|Activity Station Sponsorship - Instagram Station||$12,000 for 4 days||Available|
|Activity Station Sponsorship - Baseball Cards||$12,000 for 4 days||Available|
|Activity Station Sponsorship - Flip Books||$12,000 for 4 days||Available|
|Activity Station Sponsorship - Live Digital T-Shirt Printing||$12,000 for 4 days||Available|
|Activity Station Sponsorship - Dual Race Car Simulator||$12,000 for 4 days||Available|
|Activity Station Sponsorship - Airbrush Tattoos||$12,000 for 4 days||Available|
|Activity Station Sponsorship - Branded Basketball Hoop||$12,000 for 4 days||Available|
|Activity Station Sponsorship - Massage Chairs||$12,000 for 4 days||Available|
The Summit has experienced tremendous growth since its inception, and we're proud of the diverse audience reached at each one. Here's a quick look at the audience who attended the Austin Summit in April 2016.