June 29, 2014
Statement of Interest
Engage with a Community of Innovators around the globe to Develop, Deploy, and Promote OpenStack.
Sajith is an experienced OpenStack Evangelist and an Associate Principal Consulting Architect for Cloud Platforms and Telecoms at Red Hat Inc., where he helps customers, partners and communities by advocating, architecting and implementing complex cloud solutions that utilize the unique capabilities of OpenSource Technologies in Cloud Native Computing, Network Functions Virtualization, Software Defined Networking, Software Defined Storage, Container Orchestration, Network Automation and IT Automation.
Areas of Expertise :
- Cloud Infrastructure and Virtualization - OpenStack, oVirt, KVM
- Software Defined Storage - Ceph, GlusterFS
- Software Defined Networking - OvS, OVN, OpenDaylight, Tungsten Fabric
- Network Functions Virtualization - OPNFV, OVS-DPDK, OpenFlow, FD.io / VPP, SR-IOV
- Edge Computing - Akrino Edge Stack, StarlingX
- IT Automation - Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Terraform
- Network Automation - Ansible
- Cloud Native Computing and Container Platforms - Kubernetes, OpenShift, Docker, CRI-O, CoreOS rkt, Kata Containers
- API Management - 3scale
I'm involved in the following OpenStack projects: Compute Service (Nova),Networking (Neutron),Orchestration (Heat),Bare Metal Provisioning Service (Ironic),Deploys OpenStack using OpenStack itself (Tripleo),OpenStack Networking integration for containers (Kuryr),NFV Orchestration (Tacker),Big Data Processing Framework Provisioning (Sahara),Load balancer (Octavia),DNS service (Designate),Deploys OpenStack in containers using Ansible (Kolla-ansible),Benchmark service (Rally),Ansible playbooks and roles for deployment (OpenStackAnsible)