Need travel assistance to attend the OpenStack Summit Tokyo? Travel Support program applications available until August 10 Apply Now!
Date Posted: April 21
· As a key member of the team, you will manage several important functions within the marketing team.
· Work with our event management production company to execute action items for the twice-annual global Summits (held in Atlanta, Paris, Vancouver, Tokyo, etc.)
· Administer Summit registration (5,000+ attendees), including specialized registrations of Active Technical Contributors, Press/Analysts, Travel Support recipients, Speakers, etc.
· Directly communicate with Summit sponsors, registrants, speakers, press and analyst attendees, etc.
· Assist with the internal sponsor confirmation, tracking and follow-up process
· Assist with tracking the Summit deliverables timeline to make sure all sponsors, media and specialized groups meet their deadlines
· Respond to general Summit-related requests that come through the customer service email-ticketing portal, Zendesk
· Assist with fulfilling the visa invitation requests from Summit attendees travelling to the event from other countries.
· Facilitate the Travel Support Program for each Summit, which involves promoting it, reviewing applications, communicating and coordinating with grantees, coordinating with the travel agency
· Manage updating specific areas of website content including the Summit-specific section of the website, the supporting company and member page, the jobs board, the events board, etc.
· Promote and help plan special projects and events - including the Women of OpenStack events, mid-cycle Ops Meetup, etc
· Help organize the global OpenStack User Group Birthday campaign including working with local organizers to schedule and promote their parties, distribute branding assets and slide decks for the groups to use at their events, distribute sponsorship funds, gather photos and videos taken at each event
Date Posted: March 24
Submit your Job Offer here.Post A Job For Free