Please note: All times listed below are in Central Time Zone
Meet with the ambassadors on this session where they will introduce the improvements of the last half year and share their feelings and experience about the community. If you are a user group organizer you must be there, and feel free to share your thoughts and feelings with us!
OpenStack Ambassadors connect the user groups to the Foundation. They help initialize the groups and guide them to grow.
Ambassadors launch some actions during the last release cycle:
- OpenStack community report
- Status update on official groups
- What is the size of the community
- Global and regional trends
- Introduce new groups, leaders
- Updates on speaker bureau
- Recommended practices for starting and running communities
- Updates on user groups since Austin
- Groups portal
- Welcome pack and OpenStack shop
How to get help to organize events like an OpenStack Day.