The AUC recognition working group spent the last release cycle working with multiple groups within the OpenStack community including the User Committee and the OpenStack Foundation to help expand the definition of contributions beyond the current definition of only code or technical contributions.
The Working Group chairs will share with the participants the following topics:
- How the effort started, why and AUC, some history and background
- Which community roles are considered eligible for AUC. How the criteria were decided.
- How you can get involved in the community as an AUC!
- Next steps for the AUC program and its relationship with the User Committee.
The attendees of this session will:
- Learn about the AUC program and its relationship to the User Committee
- Identify ways they can contribute to the community as an AUC
- What this means for the OpenStack community going forward