Automation is the only way operations teams will keep pace with growing business expectations to deliver faster, increase availability and do so efficiently without adding more resources. OpenStack offers the infrastructure blueprints, API endpoints and Heat for delivering one-click infrastructure-as-a-service. Ansible provides an agentless platform for configuring, deploying and automating complex application software stacks in the cloud once the infrastructure is provisioned. Together OpenStack Heat and Ansible provide end-to-end solutions for deploying even the most complex application stacks, effortlessly.
In this session attendees will learn the following:
- Introduction to OpenStack Heat and Ansible
- Different use cases for deploying applications within OpenStack
- Challenges surrounding complex software deployments
- How OpenStack Heat and Ansible provide solutions
- Next steps including step-by-step guide
Attendees will leave with not only with new understanding around automation as it pertains to OpenStack but a guide to get going, including Heat templates.