High Availability is a really important topic in OpenStack.
Community was asking a place to discuss these HA related topics , .
In this session, operators and developers can discuss HA related topics,
- Experiences of deployment, maintenance,
and effectiveness of highly available OpenStack infrastructure,
and pain points.
- Adding or improving HA support in existing projects
- Documentation (the official HA guide)
- Different / new approaches to HA of the control plane
- Testing and hardening of existing HA architectures
Moderators: Sampath Priyankara (samP), Adam Spiers, Michał Jastrzębski