OpenStack-Ansible (OSA) is a (cleverly named) project for deploying production OpenStack clouds, with Ansible. OSA is designed to be customizable and flexible, and the OSA team is always looking for ways to help make it easier for people to get involved in, and to use OSA the way they want.
If any of the statements below sound like you, then this talk is for you:
- "I'm looking to deploy OpenStack, and integrate my existing tooling (monitoring/logging/etc)"
- "I'm involved in a new OpenStack project, I'd love to integrate it with a full OpenStack deploy and provide deployers a mechanism to deploy it in production"
- "I'm a developer looking to get involved in OpenStack deployments - where do I start?"
This talk is all about enabling operators, and developers, and showing you how you can utilize OpenStack-Ansible to achieve your goals.
Using examples , I will show you how you can solve your issues, and talk about some of the things we are doing to make this even easier in the future.
During this talk you can expect to learn:
- An overview of OpenStack-Ansible and its architecture.
- How to integrate existing applications with OpenStack-Ansible.
- How to start a new OpenStack-Ansible role, and how to integrate it fully.
- Where to get started as a new developer looking to get involved in OpenStack-Ansible.