Join our Ceph architects and experts for this guided hands-on lab with Red Hat Ceph Storage. In this session, you will get an expert introduction to Ceph concepts and features, followed by a series of live interactive and hands-on modules
Module 1 : Introduction to OpenStack Storage and Ceph
Module 2 : Understanding why Ceph is now a big deal for OpenStack
Module 3 : Setting up RHCS cluster
Module 4 : Setting up Replicated and Erasure Coded storage pools
Module 5 : Accessing Ceph cluster via Block Storage interface
Module 6 : Accessing Ceph cluster via Object Storage interface
Module 7 : Scaling up a Ceph cluster
This lab is perfect for users of all skills, from beginners looking for an introduction to experienced users who want to drill the experts and explore advanced features related to OpenStack storage. Lab modules are designed for an adaptable pace and to allow free-form work in a sizable lab hosted in the clouds.
Please note: session attendance does have a maximum capacity. All admittance will be on a first come, first served basis. Thank you for your understanding.
By the end of this session attendees will :
- Have better understanding of Ceph architecture and concepts
- Hand-on with latest and the greatest RHCS release
- know how Ceph is one-stop shop for all your OpenStack storage needs
- Have confidence in installing, setting up and provisioning Ceph in your environment
- Get experience working with Ceph Block, Object and File storage interfaces