Infrastructure as Code (IaC) has become a must-have for every application. It provides an efficient and repeatable way to manage the lifecycle of your infrastructure, and helps to create identical environments, scale them massively, and reduce the number of human errors.
Terraform is an open source tool for safely and efficiently building, changing, and versioning infrastructure. Because it supports multiple underlying platforms (including OpenStack) it is platform agnostic, making it the perfect tool for a hybrid environment.
- IaC's value-add and how Terraform helps deliver it
- Building infrastructure for multi-tier applications using Terraform and Openstack
- Multi-environment management
- The hybrid-cloud usecase
- Applying changes to the infrastructure
- Team collaboration with Terraform
Attendees will learn about:
- Approaches to building Infrastructure as Code.
- Key features of Terraform.
- Openstack as a resource provider.
- Lessons learned about management of multiple environments and hybrid clouds.
- Team collaboration with Terraform.