Please note: All times listed below are in Central Time Zone
Day after day, you deal with the components of OpenStack. You see them and you can work with them and fix bugs, but what if you have a production cloud? How do you care for it? What if someone breaks it trying to correct a problem? What if it's YOU?
In our support practice, we see a lot of issues, some of them hard to fix, some of them not so hard.
Mostly, we see a fear of the unknown, a fear that any move you make will burn the house down.
In this session, we'll teach you how to support any of your clouds while avoiding any unexpected behaviour by using simple tools and Monitoring systems.
In this talk we will discuss:
- Architectural issues created by humans
- How to avoid cloud a breakdown
- Support best practices learned from real enterprise issues
- Simple cloud monitoring that helps avoid issues
- Engineer's fears and how to soothe them
Attendees will learn about:
- Simple cloud monitoring
- Cloud etiquette
- How to quickly fix your cloud
- How to deal with production breakdowns
- Cloud support best practice