I am pretty sure we just invented a new word: Kuberneterize. Everyone should start using that since Kubernetes is all the rage these days with it's incredible ability to automate the deployment, scaling and management of containerized applications. We realize in the cloud-space that there's a need for containers and traditional cloud instances as well. Let us show you how you can enjoy the best of both worlds deploying containers on bare metal nodes using OpenStack's Project Ironic. We will dazzle you and amaze you with reasons why you might want to do this type of deployment. We will then wow you with our amazing (not really) flowcharting skills as we talk about the architecture. Lastly we will leave you in awe as we drop the mic and walk off stage.
- Why do this?
- Why deploying to bare-metal is improtant for containers
- How to architect this solution for the future
- What kind of performance should you expect?
- What to expect once you're actuall able to deploy to bare-metal
- How to tweak Kubernetes for the best performance possible
- Common pitfalls to bar-metal deployments
- Common pitfalls to Kubernetes deployements