Erich is Director of Strategy in the Red Hat’s Management business unit, responsible for shaping the overall business through product strategy, M&A, AR, and PR. In prior roles at Red Hat, Erich launched their global Financial Services market and the Cloud business in the Americas. Before Red Hat, Erich ran technology for start ups, contributed to a textbook on next generation telecommunications for Wiley, and was a Research Scientist at Bellcore.
Erich lives in NY with his family, and holds an MBA from Columbia University.
Red Hat’s Management business unit portfolio includes:
- OpenStack management layer
- CloudForms (cloud management platform)
- Satellite (OS and app lifecycle management)
- Ansible automation
- Insights predictive analytics
- OpenShift management layer