Please note: All times listed below are in Central Time Zone
OpenStack’s seventh annual User Survey engaged an unprecedented number of users—more than 1600 individuals representing 1,111 different organizations. What can all that data tell us about OpenStack’s present and future?
- How rapidly are OpenStack users adopting new software releases?
- Which projects are OpenStack users most interested in adopting in the future?
- How many projects does an OpenStack cloud typically run?
- Are OpenStack’s APIs the standard for enterprise Infrastructure-as-a-Service (Iaas)?
- What do stackers do all day? (Hint: the role they do most is new to the survey this year)
Check out openstack.org/user-survey after April 13 to download the full report (60 pages). There will be a limited number of print copies available at this session. Bring your questions to the robust Q&A session and a preview of a new interactive dashboard—now in beta testing—to allow you to run your own comparisons across multiple surveys and variables.