Please note: All times listed below are in Central Time Zone
The exponential growth of cloud computing services has given rise to the need for standards, specifications and workloads that can be used to evaluate the performance of various cloud offerings. During this session you will participate in a discussion that will be led by a panel of cloud performance professionals and managers that will focus on the various tools that have been developed to measure the Cloud and how they are being used for Openstack Cloud implementations. This will be an interactive session and attendees will be encouraged to ask questions, make comments and share their experiences with the various tools. Join us and learn how the performance of the cloud is measured.
Attendees will learn of the tools that major companies like Dell, Red Hat, Intel, IBM etc. use to measure the performance of their Openstack Cloud Implementations. In addition they will learn:
- Industry-standard benchmark standards for the Cloud from SPEC and TPC
- How benchmark standards are used to measure and compare performance
- Common workloads used to test the Cloud
- How benchmark tests are used by enterprises to characterize, optimize and configure their Cloud implementations.
- Best practices in running benchmark tests.