Manila, the community-driven project that presents the management of file-shares (e.g. NFS, CIFS, HDFS), is exploding with new features, use cases and deployers. In this demo-driven session, we will visually take you through some of the different features available via demonstration walkthroughs. We will start off with simple capabilities and then cover more advanced features. Come join us to see in action:
• Manila deployment with RHEL OSP Director
• Availability zones for deploying shares in multiple data centers
• Consistency groups for grouping shares and taking useful snapshots
• Share replication for disaster recovery
• Intelligent share provisioning based on I/O
• and much more…
View demonstrations of OpenStack Manila deployment, configuration and state-of-the-art features.