Please note: All times listed below are in Central Time Zone
As a new contributor to OpenStack, it can be overwhelming to learn all the moving parts to OpenStack Infrastruture. In this presentation we'll be diving into the heart of infrastructure and explain everything you need to know about the systems that keep OpenStack working. Common questions like the following and more will be covered:
- Want to know what this zuul thing is?
- Used nodepool but have no idea how it works?
- Why do we have 8 jenkins masters?
- What is this gate I hear so much about?
- Where should I be cloning repositories from?
As a developer, we'll explain how and what each system in OpenStack Infrastruture does and how you should be using them.
How OpenStack Infrastructure operates and the services that are provided.