Please note: All times listed below are in Central Time Zone
This is the story of marketers from diverse organizations, sharing their advice and lessons on how to bet big on OpenStack marketing and win.
Once upon a time, it was easy to market a major tech force like cloud. Everybody was in—except for OpenStack. It was too unlikely to even be considered the underdog. Now who's on top of the share-of-voice stack?
You probably know some OpenStack evangelists who are killing it. But their success wasn’t linear. They were audaciously pushing rocks uphill for years, and today if you mention OpenStack, anyone in tech will lend an ear. The question now: how do you capitalize on it?
This panel will open source proven strategies that show you how to win the multifaceted marketing game, including weaving OpenStack into your company’s story and content marketing strategy, integrating OpenStack into your product and business cycle, powering your marketing and social channels with cloud data and technology, and gaining support internally.
- Pairing OpenStack messaging with macro IT trends
- The customer engagement and connectivity revolution
- Integrating OpenStack into your business and product cycle
- Using OpenStack data and technology to power marketing
- Managing the multiplying marketing channels around an open community
- Selling OpenStack internally