A versatile Engineer with successful background in Information Technology, Design and Architecture for Infrastructure as a Service, Cloud Computing, Software Defined Network[SDN], Software Defined Storage[SDS] and High Availability solutions with open source technologies. He has rich IT experience with extensive and up-to-date technical background.
• 9 years of IT experience, 1 technical degree, 3 industry certifications and 4 industry trainings.
• Subject matter expert in several key disciplines ranging from Linux, Infrastructure as a Service with Software Defined Network, Software Defined Storage and Compute concentrations.
• DevOps and Reliability Engineering.
• CICD and Automation by Jenkins, Docker.
• Experience on open source datacenter solutions and automation ranging Redhat, CentOS, Ubuntu, LXC and Openstack.
• Configuration management and Orchestration through puppet.
• High Availability Solutions/Services.
• Distributed file system solutions.
• Design and Architecture for Infrastruture solutions
• 6 years of experience on cloud computing.
• 4 Years of US work Experience