Please note: All times listed below are in Central Time Zone
Spinnaker is an open source, multi-cloud continuous delivery platform built by thought leaders Netflix, Google, Microsoft, and others. At Netflix, Spinnaker powers over 4,000 deployments a day. With Spinnaker, you can easily automate complex delivery processes using repeatable pipelines that enable rapid deployments across multi-cloud and hybrid scenarions with confidence.
Andrew will introduce Spinnaker and how it enables continuous delivery automation from basic first steps through to advanced pipelines incorporating deployment safeguards, canary analysis, out-of-the-box deployment strategies, sophisticated health checks, sharing Golden Path pipelines and more. We'll then move onto muiti-cloud and Kubernetes support and talk about patterns for microservice delivery, before wrapping up with a quick tour of Spinnaker in action.
- How Spinnaker allows you to build continuous delivery pipelines for different application types and share best practices across teams
- How Spinnaker supports more advanced rollout patterns through deployment safeguards, canary analysis, deployment strategies and health checks
- Common patterns for continuous delivery of microservice applications and containerized applications on Kubernetes with Spinnaker
- How Spinnaker supports hybrid and multi-cloud deployment scenarios
- How Spinnaker scales to support multiple teams as your organization grows
- How to get started with Spinnaker and participate in the Spinnaker community