The largest global public cloud footprint - Passport Program Phase II
What can I expect to learn?
- trial (freemium) accounts in datacentres worldwide;
- engage new cloud users in the open choice;
- improve the onboarding documentation for everyone; and
- improve SDKs for the most popular programming languages.
- increase customer sign-up and onboarding;
- promotion of your cloud at OpenStack Summits and other events;
- good practice for customer sign-up; and
- learn from your fellow public clouds.
Tuesday, May 22, 11:50am-12:30pm
Will be recorded
City Network Hosting AB
Senior software developer at the OpenStack based public cloud City Network, based in Sweden but with locations around the globe. More than 10 years of industry experience. Tobias main focus is developing City Networks cloud management platform - used for all our OpenStack installations - and other cool complementary features. Also spending some good time maintaining our installations. Big fan... FULL PROFILE
Zhipeng Huang currently serve as open source operation manager for Huawei. Zhipeng have been involved with various major open source communities and is now the PTL of OpenStack Cyborg project, co-chair of OpenStack Public Cloud WG, and co-lead of the Kubernetes Policy WG FULL PROFILE