Please note: All times listed below are in Central Time Zone
The largest global public cloud footprint - Passport Program Phase II
What can I expect to learn?
- trial (freemium) accounts in datacentres worldwide;
- engage new cloud users in the open choice;
- improve the onboarding documentation for everyone; and
- improve SDKs for the most popular programming languages.
- increase customer sign-up and onboarding;
- promotion of your cloud at OpenStack Summits and other events;
- good practice for customer sign-up; and
- learn from your fellow public clouds.
Tuesday, May 22, 11:50am-12:30pm (6:50pm - 7:30pm UTC)
Difficulty Level: Beginner
Senior software developer at the OpenStack based public cloud City Network, based in Sweden but with locations around the globe. More than 10 years of industry experience. Tobias main focus is developing City Networks cloud management platform - used for all our OpenStack installations - and other cool complementary features. Also spending some good time maintaining our installations. Big fan... FULL PROFILE
Open Infrastructure Foundation, Marketing Manager
Allison manages the Marketing & Community programs at the OpenInfra Foundation (previously the OpenStack Foundation). Her mission is to continue the storytelling of the global community by building relationships with the developers, operators and ecosystem around global open source communities. FULL PROFILE