The largest global public cloud footprint - Passport Program Phase II
What can I expect to learn?
- trial (freemium) accounts in datacentres worldwide;
- engage new cloud users in the open choice;
- improve the onboarding documentation for everyone; and
- improve SDKs for the most popular programming languages.
- increase customer sign-up and onboarding;
- promotion of your cloud at OpenStack Summits and other events;
- good practice for customer sign-up; and
- learn from your fellow public clouds.
Tuesday, May 22, 11:50am-12:30pm
Difficulty Level: Beginner
City Network Hosting AB
Senior software developer at the OpenStack based public cloud City Network, based in Sweden but with locations around the globe. More than 10 years of industry experience. Tobias main focus is developing City Networks cloud management platform - used for all our OpenStack installations - and other cool complementary features. Also spending some good time maintaining our installations. Big fan... FULL PROFILE
OpenStack Foundation, Marketing Manager
Allison manages Marketing Content initiatives including case study development, advertising campaigns, the Superuser online publication and OpenStack User Survey. Her past roles have specialized in social strategy and execution for both B2B and B2C global companies in the technology and consumer industries. In her spare time, she enjoys finding new hiking trails and sharing her love with Celine... FULL PROFILE