Please note: All times listed below are in Central Time Zone
Vitrage is the official OpenStack project dedicated to root cause analysis (RCA) and deduced insights into the behavior of the Cloud. Vitrage receives topology and alarms from different datasources (OpenStack and externals), combines them into one topology graph, and uses this graph to provide insights about the system health.
In this session, we will present how Vitrage can be used to deduce unrevealed problems in the system based on its topological insights and various data sources and proactively take actions to detect the root cause. These actions can include running specific health checks, executing a Mistral workflow, and more.
We will demonstrate the latest and coolest features in Vitrage, including:
- Proactive actions to detect the root cause of failures
- Executing Mistral workflows from Vitrage
- Root Cause Analysis over Kubernetes clusters
- Log change detection using Bell Labs algorithm
Attendees will learn how Vitrage helps the cloud operator analyze the status of the cloud by providing a holistic and complete view of the system, with advanced root cause analysis. We will demonstrate the latest and most advanced RCA abilities of Vitrage that tackle real-world problems, such as:
- Proactive monitoring and health checks as a result of fault detection
- Vitrage ability to take corrective actions based on topological insights
- Log change detection
- Providing insights on Kubernetes clusters