Come learn how you can access the largest global public cloud footprint through the new OpenStack Public Cloud passport program. The OpenStack Passport program is a new collaborative effort between OpenStack public cloud providers to let you experience the freedom, performance and interoperability of open source infrastructure. This session will show you how to access the Passport program, will walk through the SDKs you can use with OpenStack public clouds, and will discuss future features of the program.
For cloud customers (developers, operations, administrators, et al):
* trial (freemium) accounts in datacentres worldwide;
* engage new cloud users in the open choice;
* improve the onboarding documentation for everyone; and
* improve SDKs for the most popular programming languages.
For public cloud providers:
* increase customer sign-up and onboarding;
* promotion of your cloud at OpenStack Summits and other events;
* good practice for customer sign-up; and
* learn from your fellow public clouds.
Further questions please email: [email protected]
- Why you should get started in using OpenStack via your preferred programming language tooling, hint: don't get locked into a single cloud!
- Which Public Clouds can support you to use various *open* cloud application tooling.
- Where you can go for questions, bug reports and features requests.
- How you can get involved in the community!