Please note: All times listed below are in Central Time Zone
OpenStack Tacker provides an Open platform for NFV Orchestration and VNF Life cycle management.
In this hands-on lab session showcases an overview of Tacker (what new today), collaboration with HEAT, TOSCA, NETWORKING-SFC.
Each participant will get a DevStack with Tacker installed
The hands-on lab will cover the following:
- Create VNF Catalog (VNFD)
- Create single VDU using VNF Catalog (TOSCA template – YAML Based)
- Create multiple VDUs using VNF Catalog
- Create VDU with specific IP address (for different Ethernet interfaces)
- Pass configurations to VDU during initial boot up (with param-file option)
- Respawn VDU when it goes down, i.e. Health Monitoring Framework
- Enable auto-healing and auto-scaling for VNFFG.
- How to realize VNFFG using networking-sfc and ODL.
- How to make VDUs boot from volume or attach volumes to VDUs
- How to design Network Service Descriptor(NSD) and deploy network service
- Troubleshooting session
Understand Tacker (VNFM and NFVO). learn the basics and hands-on lab to try VNFFG.