Please note: All times listed below are in Central Time Zone
Come see a demonstration of a number of the tools that Oslo provides to make life easier for operators. Topics covered will include:
* oslo.config drivers for keeping secrets out of on-disk configuration files
* oslo.config validator for finding deprecated or non-existent options present in a configuration file
* oslo.policy generator for dumping out a complete listing of a service's policy in code defaults
* oslo.policy checker for testing whether a given token is allowed access by a policy rule
* oslo.policy redundant rule tool for finding policies that are set to the same as the in-code default
Attendees should learn about useful tools they may not previously have known about, and also how to use those tools.