- Overall ~15 years of work experience in analysis, design, development, simulation and field trials of various projects spanning SDN/NFV domain, Cloud/Virtualization domain, Telecom domains.
- ~3.5 years of experience in Virtualization/Cloud computing and SDN/NFV domain. Fair understanding of Openstack and its networking service neutron, OpenVSwitch, Openflow, SDN controllers such as OpenContrail/vRouter, Opendaylight, ONOS etc; Fast-datapath Intel DPDK library; working knowhow in container technologies like Kubernetes, Docker; DataComm basics VLAN, MPLS, L2VPN, L3VPN, VPWS, VPLS, E-Line, E-LAN; DevOPs tools
Domain Experience Areas
- SDN/NFV/Virtualization/Cloud Technologies: Openstack, Helm, Neutron plugins (ex. Tap-as-a-service). VNF manager and NFV Orchestration tool Tacker, ETSI MANO reference architecture, creating and deploying VNFD templates, VNFGGD templates, OpenContrail, Opendaylight, ONOS, Intel DPDK library for fast packet processing, OpenFlow, OpenVSwitch (OVS), VMWare, VirtualBox, Vagrant, Ansible, Kubernetes, Docker.
- Wireless Domains: UMTS concepts(3G), LTE (4G)
- Wireless Protocols: Radio Resource Control (RRC), Iu (RANAP), Iur (RNSAP) and Iub (NBAP), S1-AP, X2-AP, RRC-LTE, Trace management, PM counters specification, Bulk CM IRP specifications