StarlingX was launched at the Vancouver summit 6 short months ago. At that time, we outlined our short and medium term plans for StarlingX. In this talk we will update the wider community on what progress has been made, challenges we have faced and how we have overcome them. The migration to k8s based management of the OpenStack services leveraging OpenStack Helm will be presented. We will share what we have done to get the project launched and working within the wider community.
StarlingX is enabling the transformation at the Edge and accelerating the adoption of Cloud technologies close the end user.
- Launch, definition, getting starting
- Challenges we have faced
- Technology update – new features and capabilities
- Defining the edge – driving infrastructure to manage small clouds at the edge
- An overview of StarlingX launch, definition, getting starting, challenges faced
- StarlingX Technology update – new features and capabilities
- StarlingX edge infrastructure