Please note: All times listed below are in Central Time Zone
Recently, 8K video has become a trend, not only in immersive video applications, such as panoramic video and virtual reality (AR/VR) but also in real-life applications, such as remote healthcare and high-precision video monitoring.
In this talk, we will provide reasons for using OpenStack to operate our Edge Computing infrastructures in the case of multiple cameras. We will then elaborate on the optimized architecture and OpenStack-based services in our solution in order to meet 8K video requirements. This section includes specific accelerations we used in 8K video streaming and the work we have done to manage accelerators via cyborg at the edge.
The proposed solution can also be used in self-service supermarkets and offices to provide data for AI models and to analyze users’ behaviors.
In this presentation, we are looking forward to sharing the following experiences with you:
- The End-to-End architecture of the Edge Cloud on OpenStack.
- Detailed methods to optimize OpenStack for 8K Video Streaming in our solution.
- How Cyborg can be used to manage accelerators.
- Benefits of the Edge Computing in our 8K video streaming solution.
- The roadmap of the accelerated Edge Cloud.