The course is designed to allow technical IT professionals to learn about the essentials and understand the OpenStack IaaS software suite and start working with OpenStack in production. The course is suitable for Linux/VM/Server/Network Administrators and Engineers, Data center Architects and DevOps Engineers. Prior experience in either virtualization, Linux CLI skills and networking experience are mandatory to attend this course.
- Learn about the OpenStack Foundation Comunity and Software
- Describe the IaaS funcionality of an Openstack installation
- Describe the mechanisms and services that provide functionality to OpenStack
- Identify the use cases and have the ability to plan a production deployment
- Have the ability to perform basic service level troubleshooting
- Manage identity task in OpenStack
- Get hands on experience in creating and deploying instances, manage users, roles, projects, etc. through Dashboard GUI And CLI
On day one, students attending the course will get an overview of the OpenStack comunity and software. The course focuses on IaaS, we explain the core architecture and the component relationships. The course also provides a brief introduction of other official programs to outline the capabilities an OpenStack powered environment can provide. Day two is dedicated to OpenStack networking, Orchestration and Automation and Storage concepts while day three is dedicated to deployment models, tools and strategies, production grade deployment requirements and troubleshooting. The students will have the ability to test the concepts learned each day in the hands on labs for which about 50% of time is dedicated every day.
1. OpenStack IaaS Components Overview
- Keystone, Horizon, Nova, Neutron, Glance, Cinder and Swift
- Arhitecture and authentication
- Message Queue
- Authentication flows
2. Component interaction and workflow
3. Higher level *aaS Program
- Heat, Ceilometer,
4. OpenStack Networking Concepts
- OpenStack Networking History
- Neutron networking concepts and plugins
- Virtualizing networks with OpenVSwitch
5. OpenStack Storage Concepts
- Cinder Volume Concepts
- Swift Object Storage
6. OpenStack Deployment
- Deployment Scenarios
- Deployment Tools
- Production Grade Considerations
7. Troubleshooting and Discussion
- Troubleshooting Overview
- Discussion on Client-related Topics
Price: 1800 CAD per seat plus tax where applicable. Early bird and group discounts available on select trainings.
All course attendees are eligible for 50% discount on the OpenStack COA exam - https://www.openstack.org/coa/ - sold seperately.
|Virual Class, Canada||Nov 05, 2018||Nov 07, 2018||3 Days||Register|
Do you have a need to customize your learning expreience?
We provide trainings customised to your requirements at your location and at your convenience! Find out how we can help your learn about OpenStack and openstack related technologies and everything related to cloud.
Contact us at [email protected]