Alta3 Research delivers high quality training and consulting services through extensive research and a complete understanding of complex systems. We deliver clear, structured explanations of advanced technologies that make complex system appear intuitively obvious. We follow Einstein's rule in that "if you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough"
Our OpenStack courses offer both hands on and lecture, allowing students to learn OpenStack architecture and operation. Students will examine both front end and back end OpenStack components, revealing the actual OpenStack function at the component level. In addition to a technical review of the architecture, this course teaches practical skills, as you will perform hands on labs to administer an OpenStack datacenter and set up, network, create and delete virtual machines and services. You will learn important DEVOPs skills that illustrate how to fully administer the software defined infrastructure made possible by OpenStack. Important Linux skills necessary to perform effective CLI tasks are also taught. All hands-on labs are written to reinforce each lesson, making the concepts clearly understood.
- An exam voucher for the Openstack Foundation's COA.
- 30 day access to a professionally edited and indexed video of the entire lecture.
- Online manual constantly updated and maintained.
- Online lab guide constantly updated and maintained.
- Alta3 Research OpenStack Certification exam. (A perfect stepping stone prior to taking other OpenStack certifications.)