Quanta Cloud Technology (QCT) is a global data center solution provider. We combine the efficiency of hyperscale hardware with infrastructure software from a diversity of industry leaders to solve next-generation data center design and operation challenges. QCT serves cloud service providers, telecoms and enterprises running public, hybrid and private clouds.
Product lines include hyperconverged and software-defined data center solutions as well as servers, storage, switches and integrated racks with a diverse ecosystem of hardware component and software partners. QCT designs, manufactures, integrates and services cutting-edge offerings via its own global network. The parent of QCT is Quanta Computer, Inc., a Fortune Global 500 corporation. www.QCT.io.
Reasons to choose QCT Solutions:
1. Optimization: QCT provides flexible product configuration, integration, and performance optimization services to help data center customers gain the most optimized performance for their various workloads
2. Pre-Validation: QCT solutions are pre-configured, integrated, and optimized for customers to quickly deploy and expand their services
3. Scalability: QCT solution are designed to scale from a single node to rack level and to deploy easily across different clouds/datacenters
4. Reliability: Backed by Quanta, with more than 14-years of experience in data center equipment engineering and manufacturing, QCT is highly recognized by the world’s data center customers for delivering exceptional quality and reliability
QCT collaborates with OpenStack contributing partners to offer solutions for different scales of data centers, meeting the demands for customers within various fields such as cloud and network service providers. QCT partners with OpenStack SDI vendors to develop, test, and validate OpenStack reference architectures, producing optimized and integrated solutions with QCT’s best-in-class hardware portfolio. The ecosystem built by QCT paves a fast, robust and simple path for customers to start building OpenStack clouds with strong confidence in cloud performance and reliability when moving into production. Following these principles, building an OpenStack cloud won’t be as overwhelming or complicated.
QCT has a comprehensive line of products, each of which is engineered for efficiency and tailored specifically for different workloads.
• QxStack NFV Infrastructure with Red Hat OpenStack Platform – a carrier-grade infrastructure pre-integrated and validated for network service providers
• QxStack with Red Hat OpenStack Platform – validated solution with auto-deployment tool, targeting cloud service providers that seek for robust, resilient and highly available OpenStack cloud
• QxStor Red Hat Ceph Storage Edition – ideal for building different types of scale-out storage clusters, each optimized to suit different workload and budgetary needs
• QxStor Red Hat Gluster Storage Edition – a pre-configured software-defined storage solution that is designed to meet file, unstructured, semi-structured and big data storage demand.
• QxStack Ubuntu OpenStack Edition – the Canonical-powered OpenStack solution which includes a highly available OpenStack cloud with rapid deployment for faster time-to-value